Patient Care Information
We require that you bring your insurance card(s) and identification with you to your appointment. If you choose to bring a copy of the card(s), be sure that you also bring a copy of the back of the card. This will ensure that your claim is filed properly.
Please call our billing department for any insurance or billing questions. On the day of the service, please be prepared to pay the co-payment required by your insurance.
Any balance after your insurance has paid, is payable within 30 days of your statement from this office, unless prior arrangements have been made.
For all billing related questions or questions that you may have in regards to an invoice that you may have received from our office please call our billing department at (352) 633-1966 and ask for the Billing Manager.
The following is a list of accepted insurance plans. Please call your insurance to verify we participate with your plan. We are continuously adding to this list, so please call (352) 633-1966 if your insurance company is not listed.
Our practice participates with the following insurance carriers as of May 2016:
- Medicaid- Straight , ( Sunshine Health- Dr. Yelamanchi only)
- Staywell- Medicaid plan
- WellCare- Medicare plan
- Tricare – HMO/PPO
- Aetna – HMO/PPO
- Humana – PPO/HMO/HMO Premier/ POS
- Humana- Medicaid (Dr. Potu only)
- Cigna – HMO/PPO
- Rail Road Medicare
- Care Plus -HMO/PPO
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield:
- HMO Health Options
- Advantage 65 select
- Blue Medicare PPO
- Blue Medicare HMO
- Blue Options
- Blue Choice
- Traditional Plan * Please note we will accept BLUE Select coverage but we are out- of network for this plan*
- United Health Care- Commercial PPO
- United Health Care Medicare Complete/WellMed
- United Health Care (non Community plans)
- United Health Care Group #82940, 82955, 82956, 82957, 82958, 82959, and 82960 (only accepting these group numbers)
- UHC Medicare Complete only with following: Group numbers we are in network (we will work on getting approval for The Villages Health Plans)
- Care Improvement- Open Access
- Prestige- Dr. Upadya only
- Coventry and First Health
- and most others
We may also take your insurance if it is not on this list. We work with most commercial insurance providers. Call our office to verify your specific insurance at (352) 633-1966
Please be aware HMO plans require prior approval before an appointment is made – this includes office visits, diagnostic tests, and procedures. We will not be able to treat you without an approval per your insurance guidelines.
IF no approval has been received, please contact your primary care physician so they can see and treat you, or please go to the closest emergency room.
The office will do our best to assist you, but if you have any questions regarding your insurance coverage, please contact your insurance carrier directly or refer to your insurance handbook.
All the forms listed here are available for download in Adobe PDF format. If you haven’t installed Acrobat® Reader® on your computer, in order to view and print these forms, please download and install the Acrobat Reader from the Adobe website.
For a current listing of insurance we carry, please click here or contact our billing department at 352-633-1966.