Front Office Administrator
We are seeking an experienced Front Office Administrator with Billing/Insurance/Check-in and Check-out knowledge to become a part of our team!
• Check in and check out patients
• Confirm phone and online appointments
• Respond to patient needs, request, and complaints
• Collect payment at time of service or balances
• Verify insurance plans
• Get authorization approval
• Must have good communication skills with patients and staff
• Send and receive authorization, insurance benefits and act as
Patient / Provider Liaison,
• Must have previous experience in medical custom service, front
desk service, or other related fields
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Answer multiple phone lines
Cardiac & Vascular Consultants is searching for a full time CMA. It’s an opportunity to learn and grow with a terrific medical team. The CMA will play a big role in offering proficient, trustworthy medical care.
The applicant must have experience as CMA or RMA. Candidate needs to be able to work on their feet and work independently. Must be compassionate towards the patients and have computer skills. Candidates must be dependable, be able to travel to any of our other office locations, have good communication skills and can multi task.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Coordinating care
• Monitor, evaluate and educate patients
• Assisting the doctor
• Phone calls with patients
• Providing treatment
• Travel to other office locations when needed
Must be: Dependable / reliable, trustworthy, friendly, team player, and good with patients.